Elarian is a customer engagement framework that helps you build robust applications with the customer as the unit of abstraction.
Build Better, Faster.
Elarian lets you do customer-centric development that is
scalable, reactive and has low infrastructure needs.
Customer State & Engagement
Track and build engagement around a single
customer's state & journey without the implementation overhead.
- A record of everything your application has done with a customer.
- Scalable key-value store for customer state.
- Each state handler written from the perspective of a single customer.
- Manage engagement related and non-engagement related customer state.
Programmable Customer Objects
Powerful, programmatic access of customer data
so you can see the bigger picture.
- Access a readily-available cache of customer engagements.
- Simplify targeted engagement and decision making.
- Easily initiate engagements on segmented customers through configured providers.
Boost Developer Productivity
To engage customers, you interact with just one
thing - Elarian.
- Coding against customer data makes it more efficient to write, reason about, maintain and organize code.
- Abstract away communication protocols - you have commands at your disposal.
- Build and test products a lot faster by significantly reducing the amount of code you write.
Engage new customers without adding any new resources to
manage customer data & analytics infrastructure.
Elarian takes care of the plumbing so that you can focus on writing code!
- As your customers scale, Elarian bears the load of maintaining profiles, caches, state and event-handling for each customer.
- A serverless backend, allowing fullstack engineers to easily build and support applications in production.
- Worry less about performance, storage and optimization.
Build more complex flows.
What can you build with Elarian?
Here are some examples.
Imagine you're running a lending company. You need a simple system to allow your customers to request loans, receive funds in their mobile money wallets, pay back their loans, and receive occasional reminders about their loans.View on github
Imagine a bank that wants to expose services via the ATM and USSD. They want to track users' activity as they transact and run SMS surveys once a user completes a transaction.View on github
Loyalty program app
Imagine you're running a very successful mobile app. You want to run a loyalty program where you track users' activity on your app and reward them with points that you later translate into mobile money payments.View on github
Copyright Elarian 2022